Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I am more appealing here.

I don't know what it is about this country, but for some reason I have been very popular with native and foreign boys here. I have met several Chinese guys that have given me their number, gifts, stalked me via phone calls, etc. I am not bragging either. I find it odd. What is it about me here that I don't have back home? Well, obviously besides the natural beauty. But seriously. I know I am foreign, but my friends are too and they don't attract near as many admirers and well-wishers. This post doesn't have much to do with China, but my personal inquisition to the male mind. The ones you don't like want you, and the ones you want don't want anything to do with you. I have gotten some cool stuff out of the deal though. Wow, that makes me sound horrible.

Anyway, I am off tomorrow and I am planning a longer post about more of the goings on of me in the fair city of Beijing. Stay tuned!

No comments: